Sunday, August 15, 2010

Here We Go...Again!

The main reason for this blog is so that I can journal one of the most important subjects in the lives of my children, thus my life! Maybe through journaling I will find a sense of where we've been, remember how God has led us, where my heart is now and where this journey will take us in the future. My prayer is that I hear the voice of my Lord, Jesus Christ, LOUD and CLEAR re: teaching and discipling the most precious gifts this side of heaven. I am the proud Mom to 6 kids and counting! We currently are a public school/ homeschooling family. I'll post more on that later.


We've had our ups and downs when it's come to our childrens' educations, thus the Title of this Blog.....and some will agree and others, I'm sure, will vehemetly disagree with some of our decisions. But just know that none of our schooling decisions were made without the loud & clear direction from God and hours on our knees in prayer. And one of the most important of all is that my hubby and I have been in agreement re: these decisions! I could not, nor would I want to do this on my own. I need to know that God is in control and that I have the support of my husband, especially when times are tough. My hubby is my biggest cheerleader.

I'm blessed to be able to say that we are "Homeschooling" our 22month old triplets from birth and that we have homeschooled all of our older 3 at one time or another. And I'm excited to watch God unfold His plans, to both Hubby and I, to lead at least 2 of our older ones back home in the near future!


Psalm 34:1-8
"I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips. My soul will boast in the Lord; let the afflicted hear and rejoice. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together. I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant;their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is that man who takes refuge in him."

No comments:

Post a Comment